Service User Agreement
The users understand and agree that, Knownsec has the right to modified and /or supplement the foregoing terms and conditions at any time based on business function, use rules, laws, regulations and regulatory requirements, better service delivery, business strategies and other reasons. The revised terms and conditions shall become effective immediately after being posted on the official website without prior consent of the user or prior notice to the user. If the users do not agree to the modifications and updates made by Knownsec to the relevant terms of this Agreement, the users shall immediately stop using the Service. If the users continue to use the services after they know that Knownsec has revised the relevant terms and conditions and published them on the website, they shall be deemed to have accepted the revised terms and conditions.
I. User conditions
(I). Any natural person, legal person or other organization that meets any of the following conditions may register as a user of this Website and use the services of this Website:
- A legal person or other organization that is legally formed and validly existing and has the corresponding business qualification according to the local laws and regulations or the laws and regulations of the place where it is registered;
- Natural persons with full capacity for civil rights and civil conduct.
(II). Knownsec has the right to require users to carry out real-name authentication according to relevant laws and regulations. Users shall provide certification materials and relevant information that meet the above conditions to Knownsec in accordance with the requirements of Knownsec. The users shall guarantee that the relevant materials and information provided by them are true, legal, effective and complete. The users are irrevocably authorized to Knownsec to examine and verify such materials and information on its own or through a third party. The users shall understand and confirm that: Knownsec only examines the data and information provided by the users formally, the users agree that the registration application by the users do not mean that Knownsec has confirmed that the relevant materials and information provided by them are true, legal, valid and complete. If the materials and related information submitted by the users are changed, the users shall notify Knownsec timely and resubmit the relevant materials and information. The loss and liability shall be borne by the users if they don’t notify Knownsec timely.
(III). Those who do not meet the above conditions cannot register as the users of this website, and they can’t use the services of this website. If the users are found to be ineligible for use or has provided false information, Knownsec shall have the right to cancel the users immediately and stop the users from using the services of this website in any way, and it shall have the right to demand compensation for all losses caused to Knownsec in the future as a result.
II. Registration and Accounts management
- The users shall fill in and submit true, legal, valid and complete materials and information (collectively referred to as "Users’ information") as required by Knownsec. If the users’ information is changed, the user shall promptly notify Knownsec in writing timely or update it on its own according to Telnet404 Service Rules.
(II). Account management
- The account will be used as the basis of identification for the users to use the Telnet404 services, and the users shall be responsible for the actions under the account. All operations under the account shall be deemed to be implemented by the users and the users shall bear all legal consequences. The users shall take necessary and effective confidentiality and security protection measures for their accounts, passwords and other information, and they shall ensure that the authentication subject is consistent with the users of the accounts. Otherwise, all consequences arising from these shall be borne by users themselves.
- When there is a dispute over the ownership of the account, or a third party complains (reports) about the account, or at the request of the relevant state entity or if Knownsec believes that the users’ behavior violates laws, regulations and policies, which may damage the interests of Knownsec or if Knownsec finds that the account has security risks, Knownsec has the right to suspend or stop the use of users’ accounts without any liability.
- If the users find that the accounts and password of the users are stolen by others or the accounts are used without the users’ legal authorization or the accounts have security risks, the users shall immediately notify Knownsec in an effective manner and provide necessary information as required by Knownsec, so Knownsec can verify the identity and incident. The users shall bear the relevant responsibilities and consequences arising from Knownsec's handling in accordance with this Article. The users understand that Knownsec will need a reasonable period to deal with the users' requests. Knownsec shall not assume any responsibility for damages incurred by the users before Knownsec takes action, or for any damages incurred by Knownsec after taking action for reasons that are not attributable to Knownsec.
- If the users do not want to continue using Knownsec services, the users shall delete relevant services and cancel their accounts as required by Knownsec.
III. User Rules
(I). The users promise that the content or information posted on Telnet404 shall comply with relevant national laws and regulations, and they shall guarantee their authenticity, integrity, accuracy, and shall not infringe on the rights of any third party.
(II). The users shall not transfer, lend, sell or give their accounts or passwords to others in any way out of their control. If the users discover that their accounts have been illegally used by others, they should immediately notify Telnet404. Telnet404 does not assume any responsibility for any illegal use of the accounts or passwords by others due to hacking or users’ negligence.
(III). The users may not use any information obtained or viewed on Telnet404 for illegal conduct.
(IV). Telnet404 has the right to suspend the use of the users firstly if the users have committed illegal acts in Telnet404, resulting in complaints from third parties (including, but not limited to, third parties accusing Telnet404 of infringement by sending letters, etc., filing lawsuits, arbitration, or exposing Telnet404 to examination or questioning by relevant authorities). After receiving the notice, the users shall appear in his own name to negotiate with the third party, respond to the lawsuit or be examined or questioned by the relevant authorities, bear all costs, and compensate all losses caused to Telnet404 as a result.
(V). When using Telnet404 network services, the users must follow the following principles:
- Comply with the relevant laws and regulations of China
- Comply with all network agreements, regulations and procedures related to network services;
- Not to use the network service system for any illegal purpose;
- Not to use the Telnet404 network service system to d perform any act that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet or mobile network;
- Shall not infringe the patent right, copyright, trademark right, reputation right or any other legitimate rights and interests of Telnet404 and any other third party;
- Shall not use the Telnet404 network service system to carry out any behavior that is detrimental to Telnet404.
(VI). If any illegal use of accounts or accounts security vulnerabilities are found, Telnet404 should be notified immediately.
(VII). If the users violate any of the above provisions when using the Network services, Telnet404 or its authorized person have the right to require the users to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited to changing or deleting the users’ collection of content, suspending or terminating the users’ right to use the network services) to mitigate the impact of the user's misconduct.
IV. The Users’ Rights and Obligations
(II). the Users hereby represent, warrant and agree that:
- Provide true, legal, objective, complete, valid and accurate information and certification materials and update the above information in time to ensure that it is true, accurate, legal, objective, valid and complete.
(III). The Users shall not use the products, services, resources and data etc. provided by Knownsec to engage in activities that violate national laws, regulations and policies. Otherwise, all responsibilities and losses arising therefrom shall be borne by the users.
(IV). The users shall ensure that their own and their service objects are always in a legal state of operation from the beginning to the end. If registration, filing, approval and licensing are required according to national laws, regulations or policies, the users shall ensure that they have completed the relevant registration, filing, approval and licensing and obtained corresponding qualifications and conditions. The service objects shall not contain any information that violate laws, regulations and policies or involve politically sensitive information, including but not limited to the following:
- Fraud, making false offers, sell or attempt to sell fake, inferior or stolen goods and other goods the sale and promotion of which are restricted or prohibited by law or regulations;
- Infringing or abetting others to infringe the copyright, patent, trade secret or other legal rights of a third parties;
- Endangering state security, divulging state secrets, subverting state power and undermining national unity;
- Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, undermining national unity, gender discrimination, geographical discrimination, physical disability discrimination;
- Promoting evil cults feudal superstitions, rumors;
- Dissemination of obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terrorism or abetting crime;
- Insulting or slandering others, infringing on national interests and the legitimate rights and interests of others;
- Any viruses, disguised sabotage programs, computer worms, timer bombs or other computer programs that contain intentional destruction, malicious interference, covert interception or appropriation of any system, data or personal data;
- Other content that violates Constitution, relevant laws, regulations, policies, rules or decisions and other normative documents.
If the above agreement is violated, all responsibilities and losses arising therefrom shall be borne by the users, and if the services have not yet started, Knownsec shall have the right to refuse to provide services. Knownsec shall have the right to suspend or stop providing service without any responsibility, and Knownsec shall have the right to require the users to bear all losses suffered by Knownsec as a result.
(V). The Users shall not commit any act that alter or attempt to alter the system configuration provided by Telnet404 services or compromise the security of the system.
V. The rights and obligations of Knownsec
(I). If the users violate this Agreement, Knownsec shall have the right to unilaterally take one or more of the following measures at any time at its sole discretion and without any liability:
- Require the users to replace and modify the content immediately;
- Directly delete or block relevant content, etc.;
- Restrict, suspend or terminate the users' use of Knownsec products, services and resource data, etc.;
- Pursue the legal liability of users;
- Assist the right holders to defend their rights or cooperate with the state to conduct relevant investigations or handling in accordance with laws and regulations;
- Other processing measures deemed appropriate by Knownsec.
VI. Limitation and exemption of liabilit
(I). The users understand and agree that the users may encounter the following situations in the process of using the product services of Knownsec, which may cause the product services to fail and be interrupted. In case of any of the following situations, Knownsec shall cooperate with relevant units in a timely manner to repair, but Knownsec shall be exempted from liability for any loss caused thereby:
- Telnet404 does not guarantee that the network services will meet the requirements of the users, nor that the network services will not be interrupted, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, security and accuracy of the network services.
- Telnet404 does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of external links set up for the convenience of the users, and Telnet404 does not assume any responsibility for the content of any web pages not under the actual control of Telnet404 to which such external links point.
- Telnet404 does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the external links set up for the convenience of users, and Telnet404 does not assume any responsibility for the content of any web pages not under the actual control of Telnet404 to which such external links point.
- Telnet404 does not assume any responsibility for losses arising from telecommunications systems or Internet network failures, computer failures or viruses, damage or loss of information, computer system problems or any other force majeure reasons, but will endeavor to minimize the resulting losses and impacts on the users.
- Telnet404 provides relevant services, content, tools mainly for the users to learn and find security problems, defense. The users shall not use them to infringe on the rights and interests of others, once the users’ behaviors violate the relevant laws and regulations, the users need to bear full responsibilities, Telnet404 does not assume any responsibility.
VII. Intellectual property and confidentiality
- All the contents, designs, icons, diagrams, texts and their combinations, products, technologies, programs and other intellectual property rights of this website belong to Telnet404, the users’ use of the products and services of this website or the acquisition of documentation related to products and services does not represent any transfer of intellectual property rights. The users are obliged to consciously protect the intellectual property rights, software works, trademarks, patents and other legal rights of Knownsec according to the relevant national laws, the users shall not copy, modify, translate, edit, reverse engineer, decompose or perform similar acts on the products of Knownsec. Otherwise, Knownsec has the right to unilaterally terminate the agreement and claim from the users.
Ⅷ. Legal Application and Dispute Resolution
(I). The signing, validity, interpretation, performance, amendment and termination of this contract and dispute settlement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China (excluding laws of Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan)
(II). Any dispute arising out of this contract shall be settled by both parties through friendly negotiation. The negotiations shall commence immediately after one party serves a written request for negotiation to the other party. If the dispute cannot be settled by the parties through negotiation within ten days after either party requests for negotiation, the parties agree to settle the dispute in the following manner:
- Submit the dispute to Beijing Arbitration Commission. The commission shall conduct local arbitration in accordance with its arbitration rules in force
- Any arbitral award under this contract shall be final and binding upon the parties and shall be enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction or other competent authority.
IX. Contact information and notice
- Knownsec contact information: please refer to the official website.
- The users shall fill in his/her name, E-mails, contact numbers, contact addresses, electronic faxes and other information truthfully. If any of the above information is changed, please inform Knownsec in time or update it automatically according to the service rules.
Knownsec may send the users various information (including but not limited to updated service rules, service upgrades, advertisements, etc.) related to Knownsec services, such as business notifications, service tips, verification messages, marketing messages, etc., through one or more of the following methods: web page announcements, system notifications, internal letters, emails, cell phone text messages, instant messengers, and correspondence. The aforementioned information shall be deemed to have been delivered in the following cases:
- if it is published in the form of web announcements, etc., it shall be effective upon publication unless otherwise specified.
- if sent in electronic form (including system notice, station letter, e-mail, cell phone SMS, instant messenger, etc.), it is deemed to have been delivered upon successful delivery.
- if sent by personal delivery, it shall be deemed to have been delivered upon signature by the recipient.
- if delivered by postage prepaid courier company or by registered mail, it shall be deemed delivered when signed for or on the third natural day after posting (whichever is earlier).
- This Agreement shall be effective by the user’s confirmation and shall be legally binding on both Knownsec and the user.